Gentle Yoga - Connecting with the Spirit
Private Yoga Classes are now available on Zoom and In Person (Studio allows for limited attendance)
Suggested Class Donation $5.00 - $15.00 Payment options:
payment by personal check also available
Email to register and receive the zoom link
In these challenging times more than ever; we need one another, appropriately gentle movement to speak to the stress in our bodies, and supportive connection with spirit and our hearts.
This gentle yoga practice will include modifications for multi levels of experience, suggestions for how to use props from your home, moments of reflection, guided breathwork, and faithful words of encouragement to usher us along the spiritual journey.
Suggestions for Props to help with Yoga and Movements (optional, not necessary):
1. Blanket or beach towel (1-2)
2. Yoga strap, scarf, or soft belt
3. A chair, or step stool
4. 2 blocks, or hardcover books tied together, Folded towels or blankets can work as well
5. Yoga bolster, A towel or blanket rolled/folded, pillows, a cushion from your couch
6. Optional journal, notebook or paper